HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Line Cook PRN in San Jose, California
_Schedule:_0.01 Per Diem,_Shift:_Variable, as needed.
*Internal Posting Period:*August 8, 2015 - August 15, 2016
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under general supervision, prepares appropriate amounts of high quality food for patients, staff and customers in accordance with established recipes, menus, procedures, schedules and standards demonstrating customer service.
_Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:_
- Ability to read and write at a level normally acquired through completion of a high school education.
- Three years experience in quantity food production (including one-year experience as a cook) preferred. Knowledge of applied principles of clinical nutrition relating to food preparation and service preferred.
- Ability to perform non-complex arithmetic calculation in order to make recipe conversion effectively.
- Must have interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with food production/service and management personnel, and supervisory staff and customers.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for the majority of work time.
Title: Line Cook PRN
Location: California-San Jose-Good Samaritan Hospital
Requisition ID: 03360-16209