CBRE GLINV Financial Analyst in San Jose, California
GLINV Financial Analyst
San Jose, California, United States at http://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/11799/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Requisition # 16025384
Responsible for assisting in the annual budget preparation, coordination, consolidation, and reporting as well as quarterly forecasts. Seeking a high quality analyst who can work independently and contribute by offering his/her own ideas to the team.
• Facilitates bottom-up and top-down operating budget and forecast development. Coordinates budget through communication with budget preparers.
• Examines and analyzes financial information such as budgets, forecasts, income and expense statements, and monthly/quarterly operating results from both Global and Americas perspectives.
• Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and pro formas for senior management and planning unit.
• Assists with streamlining planning processes globally.
• Researches and prepares reports, analyses and recommendations in areas such as operating budgets and forecasts.
• Develops and writes procedure manuals, and budget reference manuals.
Education - Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 1-3 years related experience, or combination of equivalent education and experience in accounting and finance.
• Communication Skills- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal customers or management. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers or other internal customers.
• Mathematical Skills - Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts.
• Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Other Skills and Abilities - Computer literate. Very strong or advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software, preferably Excel. Ability to work with financial systems. Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology helpful.
Division Profile: CBRE Global Investors is an independently operated affiliate of CBRE, offering a broad and deep investment platform that seeks to consistently deliver world-class investment results and exceptional client service. Our focus on real estate and infrastructure, comprehensive capabilities and commitment to our clients gives us a distinct competitive advantage. With portfolio managers who are real estate experts on the ground in 20 countries, we actively operate assets to seek to maximize returns, moving capital effectively and efficiently across borders, and providing our clients value around the world.
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at email@example.com mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca