MUFG Union Bank Lead CCAR Systems Analyst - Vice President in San Francisco, California
Join a bank that’s as committed to your future as you are. At Union Bank, a part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do.
Our diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better – from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
The Lead Systems Analyst will work closely with the Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst, Solution Architects and Developers in building and supporting a common Shared Services OBIEE Function. The candidate will lead efforts and consults with technology team members to offer solutions using best software and engineering practices.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of the various Analytical tools; especially OBIEE, data design to support analytics and implementing the metadata layers and generating reports and dashboards
The candidate should be able to successfully lead a team of resources in support of both a project and production environment. The candidate should have the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a self-directed environment, taking initiative and proactively improving processes. The candidate is expected to demonstrate strong verbal and analytical skills in order to take a lead role in supporting this function from a technology perspective.
Perform system analysis and design in support of CCAR, Capital Planning, RWA and other regulatory schedules
Leads in defining user requirements using various tools or JAD sessions; produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
Integrate with MUB Data Management Office, Finance and Risk DMO to ensure continuity and consistency of data integrity and data quality across all Finance technology platforms and solutions.
Influences business users in redefining business processes to maximize application usage as required. Recommends “builds” only for differentiation.
Manage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation.
Provide functional support to the technical team in systems development and act as a liaison between end users and the technical team members.
Provide technical expertise on overall architecture and strategy of the Regulatory Solutions.
Participate in and help lead change management activities associated with the automation of Finance processes and systems. Partner with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
Review analysis and design done by systems personnel, provide guidance and solution direction.
Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
Develops programming standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
Recommends system improvements, new applications and develops plans to improve service.
Prepares project schedules and budget estimates.
• In-depth understanding of Banking and risk management Software Solutions and experience in implementing Capital or Liquidity regulatory framework for banks (Basel III and Dodd Frank)
• 8 years relevant consulting and/or industry experience in Banking and Regulatory Reporting
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to maintain transparency on work efforts and to ensure design and implementation is understood by all team participants
• Finance and Technology background with experience in Banking industry preferred
• Strong personal ownership and commitment to quality
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Should be able to work with off-shore vendors and resources spread out globally.
• Ability to communicate and work directly with business leaders across ISA and Finance
• Must be detail oriented and possess ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills and time management skills and be able to meet deadlines.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related IT discipline
Why Work for MUFG Union Bank, N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Lead CCAR Systems Analyst - Vice President
Location: CALIFORNIA-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 10010051-WD