CrowdFlower Junior Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, California
Junior Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
CrowdFlower is the essential human-in-the-loop platform for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives, or automate a business process with easy-to-deploy models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, CrowdFlower serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries.
For more information, visit www.crowdflower.com
Who We Want:
We want a Junior Customer Success Manager who has a track record for excellence, is eager to learn, wakes up in the morning and thinks about “how can I delight my customers today”. You love working in a team environment, building customer relationships, can manage through ups and downs while remaining committed to successful outcomes for all your customers.
What You Will Do:
As a Junior Customer Success Manager you will be a trusted guide for customers adopting the CrowdFlower platform. You will assist Senior CSMs in the post-sales customer journey including onboarding customers to learn the platform, ensuring successful job launches, monitoring customer adoption and renewal transaction management. You will need to become a CrowdFlower product expert so you can speak intelligently and teach customers on the design consideration and features the CrowdFlower platform that will make them successful. Early customers are invaluable to a startup company. They must be delighted, not just satisfied.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist Senior Customer Success Managers with managing our top customers on their post-sales customer journey including kickoff, onboarding, adoption, renewals and advocacy.
• Train, pro-actively coach and educate customers to improve adoption of the CrowdFlower platform.
• Analyze and resolve product adoption issues, escalate appropriately and report to appropriate internal groups.
• Assist with the renewal management process including all administrative aspects and possibly negotiations.
• Build strong relationships with customers to ensure that they remain happy CrowdFlower customers.
• Partner with Sales to identify upsell opportunities.
• Participate in execution of named departmental strategic initiatives and projects.
What You Need for this Position:
• Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
• Ability to dedicate 5 days a week in the office.
• 1-2 years in a customer-facing role (e.g., Customer Success Manager, Sales, Account Management, Customer Support and etc.) preferably at a SaaS B2B company with a focus on top technology companies and enterprises.
• Willingness to learn and take direction from an experienced CSM and execute on an implementation, success or expansion plan.
• Demonstrated passion for working with customers and their success.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
• Willingness to learn core technology tools including but not limited to HTML/CSS, Liquid and SQL.
• Ability to prioritize multiple and very different tasks. For example, an advanced customer wanting to leverage deep platform functionality today, onboarding a new customer tomorrow, managing support escalations and partnering with sales on an upsell opportunity the next day. Customers may have very different use cases and specific needs, being able to stay organized and accomplish their goals is important to our success.
• Enjoys a dynamic startup environment where every day is different and each challenge is different.
• Exemplifies CrowdFlower’s core values of honesty, humility, grit and performance.