Taulia Finance Intern in San Francisco, California
Imagine a company with the vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad…The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler and more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia's solution takes only hours to install, generates millions of dollars of benefit, and is increasingly winning both national and international recognition as best in its class.
Coca-Cola Bottling, Pfizer, Warner Bros., Home Depot are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with multiple offices across the US and Europe. We've been steadily growing and are looking for the next A-Player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
About the Job:
We are looking for a motivated Finance Intern who is looking to gain exposure to a broad set of FP&A and Accounting functions. The ideal candidate will have immediate availability to join in a full-time capacity. This is an opportunity to develop your finance and business skills on the job by assuming responsibilities in a fun environment with access to training, mentoring and coaching from our VP of Finance.
• Budgeting: Monthly Headcount reconciliation, actuals reporting, variance analysis
• Sales Commission calculations
• Accounts Payable
• Cash Receipts
• Corporate Credit Card reconciliation
• Help with month end close
• Document management: filing, copying, scanning, and mail handling as necessary
• Other ad hoc finance and accounting projects
• A positive attitude and exhibit initiative, self-motivation and drive
• Flexibility to work on different projects
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• A command of the Microsoft Office Suite [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
• Current Finance or Accounting student
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.