Cymer, Inc. Upgrades Engineer in San Diego, California
0005397 Requisition #
Job Title: Upgrades Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, California
Position requires U.S. and international travel to unanticipated work sites.
Description: Implement cost-effective testing of EUV light source systems during hardware install. Prepare test and diagnostic programs. Assist with EUV Source Vessel at customer sites worldwide. Install upgrade hardware and recover the Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUV) Source in a cost effective, proficient and timely manner. Troubleshoot and recover a EUV light generation system. Work on large-scale mechanical/electrical systems, sub-systems and components, control/software systems, and vacuum systems. Will also work with high and medium powered laser beams, water/cooling systems, and tin sphere generation and laser firing/targeting systems. Position requires US and international travel to unanticipated work sites.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field and 1 year of work experience in job offered or in an engineering-related occupation. Position requires experience with the following:
- Hardware installation, and recovery of the EUV Source Vessel.
- Optical alignment of the CO2 beam path, plasma and machine qualification.
- Reducing cycle time for upgrades and minimizing impact on cycle time when technical issues arise.
- Working with project leaders and site coordinators to prevent technical problems from reoccurring.
- Reviewing upgrade plans to identify missing upgrade steps and potential bottlenecks.
- Refining procedures during upgrade process.
This position is eligible for Cymer, LLC’s Employee Referral Program benefit(s).
TO APPLY: Apply online at http://www.cymer.com/ and search by position. EOE.