Cymer, Inc. Sr. Upgrade Project Lead in San Diego, California
Sr. Upgrade Project Lead
0005308 Requisition #
Coordinate engineering projects. Create and track schedules, budgets, costs, performance targets, resource plans, and general planning activities for engineering deliverables (manage triple constraints). Ensure that the proper elements of the Product Generation Process (PGP) are known and adhered to across the engineering team, and assess risk and mitigation strategies, highlighting issues and managing their solutions. Manage the effective usage of the Design Review Process within the program’s engineering team and facilitate necessary approvals. Ensure successful completion of module and systems-level testing, compliance/reliability testing, and life testing as part of the product’s release into manufacturing. Ensure proper documentation is completed for each development activity, and that adequate documentation exists for product manufacturing (test procedures, drawings, BOMs). Coordinate the various development activities to ensure good cross-program communication. Manage a team of direct reports and work on growing upgrade team. Participate in recruitment, develop training plans and secure skill build up within team. Daily tasking, setting priorities and coaching. Responsible for quality of output and adherence to PGP process.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Optics or related technical field, followed by five years of progressive work experience in the job offered or engineering-related position. Position requires experience with:
- Engineering control, control rules, and tools.
- Reading and optimizing engineering documentation.
- Planning development resources over a quarter to quarter period.
- Adapting processes to improve inefficiencies and accelerate product development.
- Analyzing technical engineering product documentation.
- Analyzing complex systems and detecting and solving bottlenecks.
- Managing medium-to-large sized cross-sectoral projects.This position is eligible for Cymer, LLC’s Employee Referral Program benefit(s).TO APPLY: Apply online at http://www.cymer.com/ and search by position. EOE.