Cymer, Inc. Sr. Data Analyst in San Diego, California
Sr. Data Analyst
0005395 Requisition #
Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Job Location: San Diego, California
Description: Develop methods and processes for data extraction, systems performance analysis and presentation-ready report generation capabilities. Utilize performance analysis tools for installed-based systems performance monitoring, aimed at identifying design improvement needs and service/maintenance event requirements. Run predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis and other data analysis techniques, utilizing the right data to be analyzed from internal/external sources. Produce reports and tools for automation report generation, using appropriate business metrics or indicators, and provide to management as requested. Ensure that real-time monitoring of products occurs, and is measured and reported per established performance goals. Assist in establishing methods to monitor key systems metrics. Update metric data collection systems for changes to key systems metrics. Work as a leader of the analytics team while interfacing with the executive management.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics (or related technical fields), and 3 years of progressive experience in the job offered or related capacity(ies). Experience must include:
- Use and knowledge of analytical software, including Minitab
- Ability to translate and statistically analyze data, and to effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats
- Extensive experience with MS suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience validating data, extracting pertinent information, identifying key trends, and presenting the information in a clear and concise method
- Analyzing performance trends at each level to identify process improvements, training opportunities, service event opportunities
- Ability to lead and organize technical teams
This position is eligible for Cymer, LLC’s Employee Referral Program benefit(s).
TO APPLY: Apply online at http://www.cymer.com/ and search by position. EOE.