Cymer, Inc. Source Field Integration Engineer in San Diego, California
Source Field Integration Engineer
0005393 Requisition #
Job Title: Source Field Integration Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, California
Position requires national and international travel to customer sites
Description: Responsible for the installation, upgrade and test of the EUV Source Vessel. Install hardware and qualify the Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUV) Source in a cost effective, proficient and timely manner. Troubleshoot and test a large-scale, highly complex, “state-of-the art,” EUV light generation system. Integrate large-scale mechanical/electrical systems, sub-systems and components, control/software systems, and vacuum systems. Work with high and medium powered laser beams traveling through a sophisticated optical component path (CO2 beam path), water/cooling systems, and tin sphere generation and laser firing/targeting systems. Work with EUV light generation; optimization; measurement (metrology); and collecting systems. Position requires national and international travel to customer sites
Requirements: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Engineering Management or related and 1 year of experience in job offered or in an engineering-related occupation. Experience must include:
1) Hardware installation (mechanical install) and recovery of the EUV Source Vessel.
2) Optical alignment of the CO2 beam path, plasma and machine qualification.
3) Reducing cycle time for current and subsequent installations and minimizing impact on cycle time when technical issues arise.
4) Working with project leaders and site coordinators to prevent technical problems from reoccurring.
5) Reviewing install plans to identify missing install steps and potential bottlenecks.
6) Refining procedures during installation process.
7) Leading a shift of engineers in the installation and qualification of the EUV system providing install management with daily progress reports and issue resolution.
8) Position requires national and international travel to customer sites. Business travel fully reimbursed.
This position is eligible for Cymer, LLC’s Employee Referral Program benefit(s).
TO APPLY: Apply online at http://www.cymer.com/ and search by position. EOE.