Cymer, Inc. Install Coordinator in San Diego, California
0005310 Requisition #
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE AT CYMER!
Cymer is the leader in developing light sources used by chipmakers worldwide to pattern advanced semiconductor chips. Cymer is at the forefront of technology innovation because of the extraordinary efforts and ingenuity of our employees.
One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production of our Extreme Ultraviolet machines. The complete production process from build to install takes place within this department and this role provides client service supportfor regional service operations. The mission of NXE Systems Install is to serve ASML’s customers worldwide and to install ASML’s equipment safely and efficiently. The installs have to meet customer’s expectations in both speed and quality. The job mission, of the Coordinator SIE, is to ensure a timely and successful system install at the customer site. This role aids in project planning to ensure installs are done in a timely manner, and on budget, while identifying and addressing resource requests and completing daily plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees progress of install, ensuring timeliness and quality, while remaining within budget
- Records and reports the status ofservice activities,salesorders,delivery schedulesandequipment returnsusing company systems
- Processes transactionsand reviews the services transactions to ensure correct matches
- Arranges parts failure analysis requests, reviews the submitted requests by service engineers, and monitors the status
- Manages escalations on site and negotiatescustomer issueswithcross-functional departments including Tech Support,Traffic, Marketing, and Logistics
- Participates in internal regular meetings with HQ QA section and manufacturing group
- Reports the summary of System Integration Engineer (SIE) Labor data, Non-conformance reports, FA and parts selling status monthly
- Leads and directs work of lower level coordinators
- Plans and prioritizes several days ahead while developing, and adjusting daily plans based on progress and new challenges
- Coordinates resource distribution and activity over several shifts per day
- Ensures proper shift transfer including actual status (progress, escalation)
- Ensures that there are clear description problems to support 2ndand 3rdline teams
- Works independently with limited to no support from Veldhoven
- Act as the link between the site and Veldhoven
- Participates in Corporate Office and Customers meetings, and create presentations to support internal and external program reviews, when necessary
Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Technical Field (EE, ME preferred), or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Minimum of six (6) years of relevant work related experience is required.
Minimum three (3) years of project management experience leading complex technical projects.
- Large-scale hardware experience preferred.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional groups (engineers and scientists, worldwide customer support personnel, manufacturing personnel, upper management, marketing, external customers).
- Crossing functional boundaries and building constructive and effective relationships throughout the whole organization
- Able to work in a clean room environment as needed
- Will require international and domestic travel (60%). May be gone for periods of 5 weeks at a time or longer.
- Schedule may vary considerably to include evenings and weekends as well as long hours based on business needs.
- May be assigned a compressed or alternate work schedule to meet customer needs.
May be assigned an “on call” type work schedule and may be required to respond to customers with little or no advance notice.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated professional experience toward customer care.
- Ability to follow through on commitments.
- Ability to consistently prioritize and organize work flow with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and implement solutions to complex problems with available resources.
- Ability to lead and manage teams to successfully meet their commitments.
- Knowledge of SAP or database software is preferred.
Ability to read and write fluent English required. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Can work under deadlines
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work
- Can learn and apply new information or skillsCymer offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(K), and FSAs. Cymer is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and the business. EOE