Cymer, Inc. Endeavor Rotational Development Program in San Diego, California
Endeavor Rotational Development Program
0005302 Requisition #
The 2017 Endeavor Program is open to recent college graduates with a Masters or MBA. To apply, please create a job profile in Cymer's applicant tracking system and submit your current resume and a statement of purpose to this job posting. Your statement of purpose is intended to supplement your resume and explain your interest in this program specifically. Please direct any questions you may have about the program to: email@example.com . Please indicate in the title of your email that you have an Endeavor specific inquiry.
Endeavor is a highly selective rotational program that aims to develop business acumen and leadership skills through job rotations, mentoring, and leadership experiences. Recent college graduates, both technical and non-technical, with a Masters Degrees, will be considered to be a part of this unique experience that will enable and motivate individuals to determine their future leadership career path.
Endeavor participants will spend time in various business units and functional departments. Throughout each of these rotations, participants will gain valuable experiences in leadership as well as a broad knowledge and understanding of Cymer business practices and the company culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Analytical capabilities that will allow preparation of independent analysis and benchmarking.
- Use analytical tools to guide and facilitate leadership to effective decision making.
- Experience with business solution development methodology. Identification and evaluation of business improvement opportunities and their presentation for approval and the planning for specific opportunities.
- Experience developing total cost of ownership and return on investment models
- Experience with financial modeling and demonstrated understanding of financial statements.
- Prior experience with project planning and scheduling, resource management, status reporting and communications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively present information to management and executive teams.
- Work with minimum supervision to execute broad assignments.
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Exceptional influence and collaboration skills
- Results oriented
- Requires a Master's degree in business, statistics, engineering or related discipline or an MBA
- Exceptional skills in analyzing, organizing, communicating and presenting research findings.
- Experience with program and project management and implementing new business processes
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Able to work at CAD station for several hours at a time.
- Able to put together mechanical assemblies including lifting 25 lbs. from floor to shoulder height.
- Requires working with a firing laser (which is noisy) on a frequent basis.
- Requires working in a manufacturing clean room environment occasionally.
- Requires working with Excimer lasers in noisy environments (requiring ear protection) and potential radiation hazards (requiring eye and skin protection).