InGenesis Reporting Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
About Us: InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
The Internal Reporting Analyst will be responsible for tracking and reporting data related to contracts with federal, state, and commercial customers. The employee will analyze and evaluate contract performance metrics to include contract usage rates, position fill rates, time-to-fill rates, turnover rates, and opportunity costs. The employee will be an integral part of the Contract Utilization department.
Responsibilities: • Prepare and analyze contract performance reports, profit and loss statements, cost reports, and other reports related to contractual data Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations
• Determine and implement appropriate contract reporting procedures and methods
• Report and present contractual data to management, and offer suggestions about resource utilization, contract usage strategies, and assumptions underlying performance reports
• Prepare regular and ad hoc analyses and reports using PeopleSoft
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field required< >inimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role required Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Strong research, computer, and analytical skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships • Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment • Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible to sudden changes in priorities and work assignments
Bonus Points: • Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
Perks: • Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).