Revenue Solutions, Inc. Information Security Engineer in Roseville, California
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Information Security Engineer
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
* Revenue Solutions is an equal opportunity employer *
As an Information Security Engineer you will provide leadership and support for developing an enterprise grade secure software program. You will ensure the development of secure software, application security requirements and standards are aligned to business and product strategy. Deliver guidance and awareness of secure software requirements
• Secure software architecture design and coding methodologies and standards, static and dynamic software and application testing practices,(SAST & DAST).
• Develop, build, operate and manage static and dynamic security testing platforms and tools whose purpose is to identify security weaknesses and coding flaws in software applications. (IBM AppScan)
• Work with product and business owners, software development, and IT operations staff to create mitigation and/or remediation plans.
• Research and gather intelligence on the latest software applications, attack and exploitation vectors, and techniques.
• Review application code and application interoperability.
• Manage security bugs from identification to fix and to deployment.
• Lead and work on new features that make our users and their data safe.
• Research the implicit risks we assume based on the line of our customer’s businesses.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineer field
• Overall understanding of software and application security issues and risks.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with Mgrs. on an enterprise level across the corporation.
• 6 years of Applications Security