HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Technician - Oncology - PRN in Rome, Georgia
_Redmond__ Regional Medical Center_ /The Center of Attention/ _ _ Nurse Technician - Oncology*_ _*
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is looking for a Nurse Technician.Job Purpose: * *
- To support the delivery of care to all patients
- To act as a role model for care delivery and to demonstrate/WE CARE/Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Successful completion of Basic Nursing courses or prior experience is preferred
- BLS Certification at employment or within one month of employment
Must have and/or be willing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care that addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and age appropriate needs of the patient population served within the department.
- Additional Job Duties:*
*Works primarily within the Hospital providing support to patient care. *
- Hours are variable, based on patient needs.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort, considerable standing and walking.
- Ability to effectively manage varying and unpredictable situations.
Title: Nurse Technician - Oncology - PRN
Location: Georgia-Rome-Redmond Regional Medical Center-Rome
Requisition ID: 00038-6789