Lewis Tree Service, Inc Division Support Coordinator in Rochester, New York
Acting with integrity ♦ Being responsible ♦ Being trustworthy and trusted ♦ Being honest and direct ♦ Improvement-minded
Department: Contract Management
FLSA Status: NonexemptSupport
Reports To: Supervisor/Manager,
Status: Full-time Contract Management Support
JOB SUMMARY:The Support Coordinator is responsible for working in conjunction with operations personnel to accurately report production completed per the contract including billing the customer, accounts receivable collection and analyzing profit and loss statements weekly.
- Collects, reviews, enters, verifies and reconcile weekly payroll data and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Responsible for setting up and reconciling jobs from contracts to ensure the field and office are tracking the job the same way.
- Reconciles job weekly and monthly.
- Posts equipment costs and production revenue to appropriate jobs.
- Produces, reviews, adjusts and submits customer invoices.
- Responsible for collection of past due customer invoices and weekly reporting of collection activity status.
- Reconciles customer payments when necessary.
- Produces, analyzes and distributes reports to include crew productivity, job unbilled/unearned revenue and other reports related to areas of responsibility.
- Reconcile and analyze weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Distributes information to and from field personnel as it relates to areas of responsibility.
- Assists company personnel, customers and others with resolution of problems.
- Composes or types correspondence within general guidelines or as directed.
- Maintains accurate, timely and well organized computer and paper files.
- Responsible for being familiar with company policy and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Ability to cross train and learn multiple customers and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience.
TECHNOLOGY, EQUIPMENT & TOOLS:
- Proficient with standard office equipment i.e. computer, phones, scanner, fax and copier.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong spreadsheet knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create efficient Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong knowledge of contract elements and request for proposals.
- Ability to read and identify key items within a contract.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, an employee must regularly stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time, reach and perform repetitive key strokes. While performing the duties of this job, an employee must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb stairs and lift or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an office environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. * *
Requirements see job description.
Requisition Number: 16-0043
Post Date: 8/22/2016
Title: Division Support Coordinator