Philips Configuration Analyst (Reedsville, PA) in Reedsville, Pennsylvania
Product Lifecycle Data Management is responsible for managing Ultrasound product change notices, maintaining product sales catalogs used by Key Markets, managing product changes that impact the field, managing product data in ERP, and overseeing the technical support of the PDM system.
Responsible for the interface between transducer development and configuration management during the New Product Introduction (NPI) phase, prior to Change Notice release, to ensure compliance to corporate policies as related to product configuration.
· Provide cross-functional training and guidance in the area of configuration management processes and tools.
· Develop and manage Change Notices (CNs) and Change Implementation Plans (CIPs), ensuring they are consistent with policies, and obtains necessary approvals.
· Evaluate engineering changes for effect on technical, material, operation, service and marketing processes.
· Participate on cross-functional teams including; extended core teams, NPI teams and design reviews.
· Ensure engineering changes are developed and implemented in accordance with FDA quality requirements and ISO 9000 compliance guidelines.
· Lead cross-functional Change Implementation Board (CIB) to communicate, negotiate and resolve implementation issues related to engineering changes.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Participation on various IT and/or process improvement projects
· Develop and document new processes and tools, as required
· Provide training in new tools and processes, as required
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, whose innovation-led products ease and improve the quality of lives every day. We are a market leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare products, as well as consumer products for personal well-being with strong leadership positions in male shaving and grooming, and oral healthcare. Philips is ranked as a top place to work in multiple geographies, employing more than 104,000 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide and achieved sales of $28 billion in 2015. More information at: www.philips.com
What we need:
· Knowledge of Ultrasound (or other industry equivalent) product structure, configuration rules and part numbering conventions, specifically related to transducers and associated BOM items, document structures, and processes.
· Familiarity with SAP ERP system
· Understanding of MRP fundamentals
· Familiarity with PDM systems - ideally eMatrix and/or Windchill
· Hardware Configuration Management/Change Management background
· Detail oriented, disciplined individual, works well with a dynamic team
· Experience with FDA compliant design controls
· Self-starter, highly motivated with good organizational and time management skills
· 3 - 5 years professional experience in a manufacturing environment
· CM II certification or equivalent desired
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.