CBRE Business Analytics Manager in Redmond, Washington
Business Analytics Manager
Redmond, Washington, United States at http://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/12092/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Requisition # 16027301
Responsible for the managing of business analytic processes and strategies such as: data integration, operational reporting, ad-hoc & analysis, dashboards and data mining exercises. Works with business leaders to create policies and execute corporate initiatives in regards to organization, technology and strategic efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs business metrics for accountability. Meets with various business groups to understand their requirements. Business metrics may include client rankings, aggregate portfolio additions and run off, operational effectiveness measures and/or cash management measures.
· Leads projects and coordinates involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
· Leads the end-to-end model development process from problem identification through data gathering, analyses, gaining consensus, and implementation into business practice.
· Leads and manages performance measurement and reporting optimization.
· Prepares and presents results of analysis and reports along with their relative impact(s) to the business to all levels of management.
· Understands the conceptual, logical and physical data models necessary to support the analytic data requirements.
· Assigns tasks, responsibilities, evaluates and mentors staff.
· Other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or training.
· Previous Project Management, Business Analytics and/or Commercial Real Estate industry and/or related experience preferred.
· Intermediate / Advanced skills in financial modeling, planning, database management/business intelligence.
· Previous management experience preferred, but not required.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Intermediate / Advanced understanding of the following technologies:
o SQL, SSIS, SSRS, stored procedures
o Technology security standards.
· Project planning and coordination experience preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
CBRE was voted #15 Best Company to Work for in 2016 in Forbes Magazine
To learn more about CBRE, please view our video at the link below:
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at email@example.com mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca