Revenue Solutions, Inc. Technology Analyst in Providence, Rhode Island
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Rhode Island [RI]
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company? RSI may be the place for you!
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why join RSI?
• Work-life balance & learning with talented colleagues
• Full benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation & holidays
• Mid-size company with history of steady growth and profitability
• Training options and formal mentoring program
• Opportunity to advance your career with latest software and tools
• Affect change with local, state and international government tax collection processes
To learn more about RSI's high level of commitment towards both our customers and employees, visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/revenuesolutionsinc.
RSI is an equal opportunity employer
Do you enjoy being part of a team supporting software build and configuration management activities? Do you have experience with resolving system-level software issues, tracking product changes and bug fixes and providing technical support? Have you worked with SQL server 2012+ and understand the software development lifecycle? Are you game to continue learning and taking on additional responsibilities?
If so, we’re looking for you to be our Technology Analyst. You’ll join our team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Consultants installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• 4+ years’ work experience in a commercial software or IT consulting environment
• Strong knowledge of software and systems integration
• Experience with source code management and compilation of object code
• Understand SDLC
• Experience with automated build management/continuous integration principles
• Familiarity with SQL server 2012+, Team Foundation Services (TFS), File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
• Understanding of testing life cycle
• Knowledge about n-tier architectures
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced SQL coding skills (PL/SQL or TSQL)
• Application support- configuration & installation
• Perform SQL server maintenance & upgrades