Columbia Sportswear Company Infrastructure Engineer in Portland, Oregon
United States, Oregon, Portland
100001RS Requisition #
Aug 19, 2016 Post Date
AtColumbia Sportswear, our employees are tested tough in the Pacific Northwest,where weather is a four letter word. Our products aretested tough by employeeswho come to work each day and who head to the mountains,rivers, and trails on weekends. Could that employee be you? If you’repassionate about the outdoors and crave adventure, innovation, quality and –best of all – fun, thisiswhere you belong. If you’realready reaching for your resume—good. Be bold and apply for a career with ustoday.
Workingat Columbia Sportswear is more than a paycheck. It’s a way of life.
We design, architect,build, configure, automate, and deploy systems across Asia, Europe and NorthAmerica. We adopt technology aggressively. We are constantlylearning, growing and sometimes bleeding on the edge including Infrastructureas Code.
- Build highly available, scalable, resilient, and maintainable systems
- Continuously improve assigned areas by applying scripting, automation, or application packaging
- Resolve complex engineering problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- You are a collaborative team player with the ability to build high quality relationships
- You are a curious engineer that is always learning and growing
- You have experience in systems engineering
- You are interested in Infrastructure as Code
- Previous experience with Orchestration (CHEF, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, DSC, etc.)
- Experience operating public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in multiple engineering disciplines (development, networking, storage, databases, applications)
Ifyou’re the type of person that likes to work hard, play hard and do it as partof a hard-working team, then this could be the opportunity for you! We makeproducts that stand the test of time, and we want you to do that with us!
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list ofduties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of theposition's scope and function in the company.