HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Post Partum Full-Time Nights in Plano, Texas
- The Post Partum RN provides care in an evidenced-based environment.
- Practice autonomously, consistent with practice standards and research based policy/procedures.
- Exercise independent judgment within the context of interdisciplinary patient care.
- Provide care/treatment/services within the theoretical framework of modeling and role-modeling.
- Delegate tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care with patient safety as the primary goal.
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements.
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- Document pertinent data in a concise manner. The Medical Center of Planois a full-service, 493-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 2 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
Read more about our department at:Women’s Link
- Must have the minimum of an ADN
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Must have current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider - American Heart Association
- Must have STABLE within 6 months of hire
- Must have one year of experience as an RN in postpartum
Title: RN Post Partum Full-Time Nights
Location: Texas-Plano-The Medical Center of Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-83998