St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. Field Supervisor in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Field Supervisor Pittsburgh Regional Office** (serving Allegheny, Beaver, Washington and other surrounding Counties)
* Selected individuals will be interviewed in person at our Hiring Office.*
*Applicants must successfully pass a criminal record check in compliance with the *
PA Private Detective Act.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a shift and/or segment of guarding operations at multiple sites, including supervision of subordinate officers; ensures that personnel deliver high quality service
- Maintains and submits payroll records and other employee and business information; reviews client and company reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Communicates and coordinates with line management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services; makes scheduling and staffing adjustments as needed to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews reports to ensure that commitments have been met and client directions have been followed.
- Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
- 1 year of experience in security operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing)
Applicant must have a clean driving record
Understanding of security operations is a must
Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass MVR check.
Must possess current Act 235 certification.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
JOB ID: 155238559
CATEGORY: Security/Protective Services
JOB TYPE: Employee
JOB STATUS: Full Time
INDUSTRY: Security and Surveillance
CAREER LEVEL: Entry Level
EXPERIENCE: 1+ to 2 Years
OCCUPATIONS: Security Guard
EDUCATION: High School or equivalent
LOCATION: PA - Pittsburgh