SRP Student Intern, Work Management Systems Team in Phoenix, Arizona
Student Intern, Work Management Systems Team Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Date: Oct 17, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Job BriefThe student intern will work in a team environment providing assistance in support of various work management applications. Student intern must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 college credit hours per semester.
• Error messaging reprocessing in the work management applications
• Documentation of internal processes and procedures
College level coursework (100+) will be evaluated on an individual basis according to the skill/level to determine if applicable to the position by management.
• Ability to understand XML, JAVA, HTML
• Knowledge of Microsoft products
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work in team environment
• Excellent written communication skills
Requisition ID: 3741
EOE - SRP encourages a diverse workforce
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance