RevolutionParts Email Marketing Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
About Us: RevolutionParts is a fast-paced tech startup that is rapidly growing and looking for talented people to join this crazy ride on our journey to hitting $1 Billion in sales through our eCommerce platform. We’ve been shaking up the automotive industry with a revolutionary platform that’s helped hundreds of dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re looking for sharp and resourceful people to join our team to help us continue our rapid growth. From intern to VP, everyone at RevolutionParts has the opportunity to have their voice heard and shape the future of our company. If you want to make a big impact and get the chance to own your role, you’ve come to the right place. If you like a high level of structure and corporate procedures to follow, then we’re not the right company for you.
Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who genuinely care about providing a quality experience to our customers and employees alike (you also get to enjoy all the perks like free Friday lunches, beer fridge and dog-friendly office).
We are looking for an email marketing specialist to join our family and help our internal marketing team focus on B2B lead generation. Please include a cover letter in your application that describes why you would be a great fit for RevolutionParts.
Responsibilities: • Manage the planning, execution and editing of email campaigns to drive leads down the sales funnel and produce revenue.
• Create and optimize high performing emails and landing pages.
• Develop lead nurture sequences in HubSpot.
• Segment the email list to send highly relevant messages.
• Analyze campaigns and work to improve metrics including: open rate, CTR and conversion rate.
Requirements: • 2+ years of relevant marketing experience. Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
• Marketing automation experience required: must be familiar with at least one marketing automation software (HubSpot is a plus).
• Passion for marketing: you genuinely love the field you’re in. You are constantly honing your craft and investing in your self-development.
• Excellent writing skills: you are a persuasive copywriter and have samples to show for it.
• Adaptable: you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment and handle change well.
• Self-starter: you identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
• Analytical: you analyze the data and find meaningful trends to shape your campaign strategy.
Perks: • Flexible hours • Casual dress code • Free lunch Friday • Fully stocked fridge and snacks • Team happy hours • Beer fridge in the office • Paid gym membership • Retirement plan • Medical and dental insurance