Revenue Solutions, Inc. SQL Data Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
SQL Data Analyst
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
RSI is an equal opportunity employer
We are looking for an IT Consultant/SQL Data Analyst to join our team of consultants and technical specialists implementing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Portfolio Warehouse solution at our client site in Philadelphia, PA. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle, SQL Server, or Teradata database.
Leveraging your experience with databases and SQL scripting, you will be involved in all aspects of the data warehouse implementation including installation and configuration of our product solution, database performance tuning and performance testing, data extraction, loading and transformation (ETL) activities, interfaces to legacy mainframe tax systems, and the development of OLAP cubes for analytical reporting. As part of your responsibilities, you may be asked to participate in JAD sessions with the client, develop design documents, and participate in acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities.
Project location is Philadelphia, PA.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 4+ years relevant work experience
• Strong T-SQL development skills
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Familiarity with production support, performance testing, and SQL tuning
• Experience analyzing batch jobs and implementing solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Professional demeanor
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Advanced SQL scripting experience
• Advanced degree
• Familiarity with Java and TFS