Revenue Solutions, Inc. Accountant in Pembroke, Massachusetts
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State, Local and Provincial agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture
• Small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• Ability to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest consultants and technologists in the industry
• Close-knit team environment with personalized career attention including a variety of training options and a formal mentoring program
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
Want to learn more about RSI and our role? Reach out to Lisl Lowe at email@example.com or send a message to Lisl @RSILisl on Twitter.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
RSI is looking for an Accountant to join our Operations Team at RSI’s corporate headquarters in Pembroke, MA, on Route 3 at exit 12. In this role, you will leverage your organizational skills and accounting experience to provide support in the areas of Month-End Close, Budgeting and Project Financials.
On day one, you can expect to work with a friendly Accounting and Operations team with full medical benefits in a flexible company culture with 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, and a convenient location on the South Shore.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Reconciliation and recognition of revenues, accounts receivable, software development costs
• Review and verification of accrued expenses, fixed assets, cash reconciliations, prepaid expenses
• Book standard and ad-hoc journal entries
• Prepare Balance Sheet, Income Statement, & Statement of Cash Flows
• Run ad-hoc reports
• Assist in audit and tax preparation and support
• Support Finance with monthly forecast process as needed
• Assist with the preparation, coding, and tracking of client invoices
• Provide project financial support, review and reconciliation
• Update and maintain SharePoint sites for project financials
• Assist in configuration and migration of new project financial system
• Prepare divisional hours and expense reporting
• Perform ad hoc cash flow reconciliation
• Prepare statutory reporting (sales taxes, excise taxes, etc.)
• Prepare and respond to requests surrounding monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s
Here are the required skills for the Accountant position:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of experience in a relevant Financial/Accounting support role
• Experience with a General Ledger system
• Solid MS Excel and MS Word skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with NetSuite ERP and OpenAir a plus
Want to learn more about RSI?
• Visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com/careers
• View our corporate Facebook page at www.facebook.com/revenuesolutionsinc
Want to speak with one of our Recruiters to find out more about our Accountant position?
• Send your questions or resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just want to apply to our Accountant position?
• Visit www.revenuesolutionsinc.com/submit-resume, register on our Talent Portal, and answer some questions
• In a hurry and just want to get the process started, then email your resume to 2016.273.RSI@hiredesk.net
Thank you for allowing us to share a little bit about RSI with you!