Robert Half-Robert Half Legal Robert Half Legal Project Account Executive in Palo Alto, California
Req ID: 135862
As an Account Executive , your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the staffing professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Division and Branch Management to develop the division's production and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing legal professionals in temporary and temporary-to-full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local legal community.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and ability to leverage legal experience to manage and grow your business.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of direct legal experience or in marketing services to the legal community.
- Demonstrated success in business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
Business Unit: Robert Half Legal