Ally Financial Sr. Sales Support Specialist in Orland Park, Illinois
Oct 10, 2016
Sales Support Specialist supports the field sales organization by developing and maintaining sales data and related business intelligence to identify opportunities. Identifies and monitors trends and tracks results via actionable reports. Applies knowledge of business and balanced judgment in interpretation of data (analytics). Demonstrate an understanding of and the ability to analyze quantitative information presented in a variety of formats. The Sales Support Specialist will also spend a significant amount of time participating in the development and maintenance of data interfaces between various information warehouses/reporting systems.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and AdHoc reporting and ensure the information is readily accessible to the field sales organization via various reporting methods
- Identify operating/performance trends and outliers via interpretation of business intelligence data and quantitative analysis. Assist with development and implementation of appropriate metrics/reporting that drive business results and adoption of best practices. Interprets and translates business data and intelligence into market insights and actionable reporting.
- Communication with all levels of sales organization to support corporate objectives and identification of market growth opportunities and competitive landscape. Enable sales teams for success through actionable recommendations and executive summaries to accompany data and analytics
- Support of and participation with senior leadership team and matrix partners in revenue generation and process improvement opportunities. Elevates risk issues to management: supports monitoring and mitigation of risk elements by first line of defense. Active role with greater sales performance team.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred.
- Proficient if Microsoft Excel required / SAS preferred
- Ability to perform technical based activities
- Knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
- Demonstrate a highly developed understanding of quantitative and qualitative analysis and research methods
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6272
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Illinois (Orland Park), Michigan (Detroit)