HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Reistered Nurse (RN) PRN Cath Lab in Orem, Utah
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiac Cath Lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah or RN Compact license required.
- Current BLS certification (available after hire).
- Current ACLS and PALS certification preferred. Must obtain ACLS and PALS certification within 1 year from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- Minimum of one year work experience in a specials lab, critical care or emergency room preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required
- Proficient in interpreting EKG and hemodynamic pressure tracings.
- Operates different equipment: x-ray table, camera, video recorder, ultrasound machines, pressure injectors.
Title: Reistered Nurse (RN) PRN Cath Lab
Location: Utah-Orem-Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 06042-32868