HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Trainee - Orange Park Shared Services in Orange Park, Florida
/Please apply with current resume and most recent transcript showing GPA./
Parallon's Shared Service Center Manager Trainee Program is designed to create viable candidates for open management positions in the SSC (Shared Service Centers). The Program established a comprehensive plan for the identification of exceptional candidates to be trained, mentored, and placed in key leadership roles. The length of the program depends on the competence level of the participant and the opportunities available. Each participant will be pre-assessed and the learning program will be established. The general expectation of program length is twelve months or less.
The Participants will follow a standard education and mentoring process based on the program in which they are hired. This curriculum has been designed to provide a big picture understanding of the inner workings of each department in the SSC. The knowledge and skills gained during the departmental training, technical rotations, and on-the-job mentoring will provide the participants with the tools they need to effectively manage, direct, and lead operational teams.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Program participants satisfactorily complete scheduled classroom training.
Participants satisfactorily completes field training assignments, within a hospital Patient Access setting, specifically designed to perfect management and technical skills within areas listed in the “Job Summary” section above
Participants provide a high quality resource of knowledge, skills and work experience to facilities during course of training and fieldwork
Determines trends in operational performance and identifies process improvement opportunities including but not limited to up-front collections, reduction in insurance denial trends and reduced percentage of error
Demonstrates high level of proficiency and knowledge in front office and back office functions and responsibilities
During the program, participants may serve as interim manager within various facilities and/or functions to further enhance their management and technical skills
Satisfactorily completes special projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Organization – proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely
• Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Tactical execution – oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
• Policies and Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Financial Management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
• Start-Up Operations – understands complexities and needs to start-up, build and maintain a new business
• May require long work hours, shift work and weekends
• Geographic flexibility may be required for promotional opportunities
• Requires occasional travel for training and educational opportunities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
BS or BA degree required
MBA or MHA degree preferred
GPA of 3.25 or higher required.
Coursework and/or internship experience in healthcare, healthcare management, or finance.
Title: Manager Trainee - Orange Park Shared Services
Location: Florida-Orange Park-Shared Services - Orange Park
Requisition ID: 08945-92280