P.F. Chang's China Bistro Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
Your talent brings our vision to life!
As Sous Chef, you will be a primary “go-to” for the kitchen staff. That means you have to be available to your team while staying on top of the functions and flow of the back of the house. You’ll work alongside at least one other Sous Chef while reporting to the Executive Chef/Culinary Partner as well as the Operating Partner.
The bottom line? Your talent will motivate your team to create the remarkable cuisine that our guests expect. If you’re as committed to excellence as we are, you’ll find that we can offer career advantages that are among the very best.
· 2-3 years of experience in a high-volume restaurant
· Previous restaurant management preferred
· Graduate of an accredited culinary program preferred
· Must work well individually and as a team player
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to manage a team and multiple tasks
· Must be able to work an average of 55 hours work per week
· Must be able to facilitate and effectively execute training
· Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow up
· Ability to handle difficult/challenging situations and conversations
· Ability to perform basic math calculations and cost management
· Read, write and speak English fluently
· Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length, each shift
· Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 50 lbs repeatedly during a shift
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, bonus plan, and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
- Apply online today!
P.F. Chang's China Bistro is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.