Salem Communications Advertising Sales Consultant in Omaha, Nebraska
Requisition Number 16-0339
Post Date 4/28/2017
Title Advertising Sales Consultant
Description Advertising Sales Consultant
Work Hours: 8:00A-5:00P
Work Days: M-F, + client events
KGBI-FM, 100.7 The Fish
KCRO, 660 AM/106.5FM The Word
KOTK, 1420 AM/94.5 FM The Answer
Build a Successful Career – Make a Difference!
Salem Media Group in Omaha is looking for an Advertising Sales Consultant to join our respected team. We are seeking a creative problem solver who shares our sense of mission and wants to grow with a great company!
This is an Outside Sales Position with many prospective clients to contact. This dynamic role will have you meeting with key decision makers, collaborating on marketing challenges and solutions, creating and delivering sales presentations and executing strategic, results-oriented campaigns that target our high quality consumer.
The Ideal candidate will: love the challenge of an active day, the variety of customers, and the rewards for being up to the challenge. This articulate professional is comfortable dealing with busy executives and business owners. They will have a history of setting and achieving sales goals and know how to help businesses grow. Must be a team player to work in this positive environment.
• Generate revenue for the Salem Media Group products based in Omaha, including broadcast radio, internet radio, digital, social, mobile, print, and event elements.
• Contact and secure meetings with key decision makers to identify and develop new business.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships and sales.
• Write and present proposals that address customer’s specific needs and goals.
• Plan, Coordinate, and write advertising materials for the client.
• Communicate effectively with internal support team for successful execution of the campaign.
• Responsible for accomplishment of specific revenue goals.
Requirements • Sales experience preferred.
• Demonstrate ability to produce revenue goals.
• Persuasiveness to develop new business
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong quantitative skills.
• Valid driver’s license and personal transportation required.
• Proficient in Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer