Outerwall Financial Analyst, Redbox in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Financial Analyst, Redbox
This position is for the Financial Planning and Analysis team responsible for supporting the Redbox line of business. The FP&A team is a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment, and is central to all financial planning and analytics for the Redbox business. This position offers an opportunity to partner with teams across Redbox and will be focused on providing financial analysis and processes such as budgeting and forecasting.
- Support financial planning and forecasting processes, inclusive of monthly reporting & forecasting, annual budgeting and long range planning
- Build analytical models to explain business questions and results; validate analyses by collaborating with business partners; package and deliver results to key stakeholders who could include members of the Redbox leadership team
- Develop financial tools, provide analysis and modeling to aid in enterprise-level decision making
- Recommend, develop, and enhance current modeling, forecasting and reporting methods to drive informed business decisions
- Articulate real-time status to business unit leaders, and partner with strategy groups to analyze core growth and new business opportunities
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or related field required
- 2+ years of finance experience including internship in a corporate environment
- Experience using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Tableau and statistical software knowledge a plus
- In-depth finance knowledge (P&L, Balance Sheet, & Cash Flow) and comfort with standard accounting methods
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven analytic and quantitative decision-making skills, including significant examples of problem-solving, performing detailed analysis and developing and communicating recommendations
- Strong work ethic and results orientation required for fast paced, customer-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the business, including analysts, department heads and the leadership team
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to manage demanding deadlines, changing requirements and working with limited resources or information
- Ability to manage large datasets
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
For Compensation Use Only
Revision Date: November 2015
Job Code: FIN032
Pay Grade: 59
FLSA Status: Exempt
Redbox®, Coinstar®, ecoATM™ and Gazelle® are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox, ecoATM or Gazelle. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information please see EEO is the Law .
Posting Notes: || United States || Illinois || Oakbrook Terrace || || None