ICON Clinical Research Clinical Operations Manager in North Wales, Pennsylvania
The Clinical Operations Manager will be responsible for managing ICON's CRA Graduates in the
North Wales office. As a manager, the employee is expected to recognize the importance of
and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes, adding
value to our business and meeting client needs.
· Provide guidance and feedback on the development of Graduate CRAs. Assist with development and implementation of formal CRA training tools and presentations.
· Conduct timely CRA performance reviews and appraisals by acquiring feedback on CRA performance from Project Managers and others as required. Ensure that clear goals and objectives are set.
· Conduct regular CRA group meetings to provide timely and relevant updates.
· Assist with continuous review of current processes and implementation of agreed process improvements in collaboration with other departments.
· Ensure CRAs are meeting performance objectives and take appropriate remedial actions as required
· Ensure that CVs for assigned CRAs are updated as required and skill set / experience is maintained in Planview.
· Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
· Participate in business development activities, as appropriate.
· Travel domestic and/or international as required.
· Bachelors Degree, or local equivalent, in life sciences, medicine or related discipline.
· Minimum of six (6) years of clinical research experience, with at least four (4) years of relevant experience as a Senior CRA or Principal CRA (in a Lead CRA role), or at least two (2) years as a Project Manager, CRA Manager or equivalent job role.
Fundamental knowledge of Clinical Research, and expertise in all phases of a clinical trial.**
Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of ICH-GCP.**
Previous experience in delivering training.**
Ability to liaise successfully with clinical project teams and other relevant departments.**
Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.**
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.**