HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Optical Scanning Clerk - Parallon in Norcross, Georgia
Please include salary expectations to receive full consideration.
JOB TITLE: Optical Scanning Clerk
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Prepare and scan documents into optical imaging system.
SUPERVISOR - Optical Scanning/Mailroom Manager
SUPERVISES - N/A
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Prepare file packets for entry into optical imaging system by removing staples, paper clips, duplicate forms and forms not needed
• Scan file packets into optical imaging system
• Match corresponding paperwork to accounts
• Index batches of data once scanned into the imaging system
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
Title: Optical Scanning Clerk - Parallon
Location: Georgia-Norcross-Shared Services - Atlanta
Requisition ID: 08591-125143