ICON Clinical Research Sr. Clinical Research Associate in New York, New York
ICON Clinical Research has a strong reputation in our approaches to clinical development. We apply scientific and operational excellence across all phases of clinical trial outsourcing services for our clients. We work with top pharmaceutical organizations on emerging therapeutic areas which include but are not limited to Oncology, Vaccines, CNS, Cardiovascular and Pain.
We empower our CRA's work independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation. You will be involved in the submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions as requested. Approximately 65% travel overall can be expected, primarily regional but will include national as needed.
We support our CRAs with manageable sites & protocols, a strong benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and eligible for the annual performance bonus. Additionally, we have cutting edge technology to ensure better outcomes.
- Successful candidates will possess:*
· Bachelor's degree in a life science or related discipline OR RN/LPN with 4 years related experience.
· 3 years of onsite monitoring experience
· Experienced in oncology/immunotherapy protocols
· Strong understanding of ICH GCP Compliance
· Ability to travel 65-70% of the month
- Benefits of working with ICON*
Working for ICON you will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package including premium salary, bonus, 401K with employer match, generous PTO, paid holidays, company cell phone, FSA and college savings plan.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on further responsibilities or develop your skill set within other related departments of ICON.
- We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.*