UBS Financial Services Senior Litigation Attorney in New York, New York
Job Reference #:
Are you interested in working as part of a global team that handles cutting edge litigation and regulatory matters for an international bank? If you are, then we are looking for a motivated lawyer like you to:
manage or supervise outside counsel in litigation matters and regulatory and enforcement proceedings
conduct internal investigations from beginning to end
give clear and concise advice to our partners in legal, compliance and the business
advise our senior management on litigation and regulatory matters
Senior Litigation Attorney
Country / State:
United States - New York
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining a team of experienced lawyers and paralegals, responsible for all litigation and arbitration matters in the Americas, covering the Investment Bank, Asset Management and Wealth Management Americas (excluding employment-related matters). We also handle internal investigations and significant enforcement matters working with our litigation colleagues around the world.
Your experience and skills:
• a minimum of 8 years litigation experience, with a strong emphasis on securities litigation and regulatory and enforcement proceedings, at a nationally known law firm or in-house in the financial services industry
• superior analytical ability and excellent oral and written communication skills
• experience working on cross-border matters
• experience working with senior leadership on sensitive matters
• great team spirit and a willingness to collaborate on projects with eDiscovery, business management and other legal teams and functions across the bank
• independent, proactive, flexible and energetic
• able to keep your cool, and more importantly, a sense of humor, in pressure-filled situations
• excited to tackle new challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?