UBS Financial Services Senior Litigation Attorney in New York, New York
Job Reference #: 141930BR
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Your Role: Are you interested in working as part of a global team that handles cutting edge litigation and regulatory matters for an international bank? If you are, then we are looking for a motivated lawyer like you to:
- manage or supervise outside counsel in litigation matters and regulatory and enforcement proceedings
- conduct internal investigations from beginning to end
- give clear and concise advice to our partners in legal, compliance and the business
- advise our senior management on litigation and regulatory matters
Your Team: You will be joining a team of experienced lawyers and paralegals, responsible for all litigation and arbitration matters in the Americas, covering the Investment Bank, Asset Management and Wealth Management Americas (excluding employment-related matters). We also handle internal investigations and significant enforcement matters working with our litigation colleagues around the world.
Your Experience and Skills: You have:
• a minimum of 8 years litigation experience, with a strong emphasis on securities litigation and regulatory and enforcement proceedings, at a nationally known law firm or in-house in the financial services industry
• superior analytical ability and excellent oral and written communication skills
• experience working on cross-border matters
• experience working with senior leadership on sensitive matters
• great team spirit and a willingness to collaborate on projects with eDiscovery, business management and other legal teams and functions across the bank
• independent, proactive, flexible and energetic
• able to keep your cool, and more importantly, a sense of humor, in pressure-filled situations
• excited to tackle new challenges
What We Offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.