The Washington Post Digital Campaign Manager in New York, New York
The Washington Post was named the #1 Most Innovative Media Company of 2015 by Fast Company – an award reflective of our dedication to transformation, integrity and quality. We are combining our agile, high-performance engineering team with 138 years of world-class journalism to deliver quality content and innovative experiences. Under the leadership of Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, The Washington Post has expanded its global reach and is one of the top publications of record.
Account Manager is a key role on the Washington Post Digital Operations team, with a strong focus on execution as well as innovation. This position is responsible for building deep relationships with clients and agencies to ensure flawless campaign execution. The Account Manager is will manage campaigns across all digital platforms - desktop, mobile web, in app, video and tablet app.
- Maintain client relationship, partnering closely with Sales and other internal teams to understand what needs to be communicated with the client.
- Continuously monitor campaign delivery and performance, and communicate recommendations for optimizations and up-sell opportunities. Will lead weekly pacing calls with assigned Sales teams.
- Assist in analyzing and reconciling third party delivery for proper billing every month.
- Utilize various analytic and ad server systems (DFP, Ad-juster, MOAT, Mediamath) to analyze and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance.
- Build wrap-up analysis reporting, pulling in various sets of performance data and metrics, to help tell a story to the client about how the campaign performed and help recommend best practices for future campaigns.
- 2+ years as a digital experience
- Exceptional skills in time management, organization and teamwork
- Advanced skill level of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in an high-paced, ever-changing environment
- Exceptional client service skills
- Experience with ad servers such as DoubleClick (desired)
- Experience with contract management systems such as Operative (desired)
- Experience with third party vendors such as DFA, Sizmek, Pointroll, Atlas (desired)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time