HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist MT PRN in New Orleans, Louisiana
We are hiring Medical Technologists (MT's)! Contact Shannon McNeelyShannon.firstname.lastname@example.org apply here today.
Tulane is located in beautiful and historic downtown New Orleans, LA and has centers covering nearly all major specialties of medicine The hospital is jointly owned by Hospital Corporation of America and Tulane University.
At Tulane, we are committed to providing you a Healthy Work Evironment and rewarding career. When it comes to patient care, we strive o be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be the employer of choice. Under the direction of the Medical Laboratory Manager, the medical technologists performs routine and complex testing on body fluids and exudates from patients to provide information for diagnosing and combating diseases. This position demonstrates a thorough knowledge of laboratory medicine techniques and practices.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: LA state license and ASCP certification eligible
- Education: Bachelors degree or appropriate documentation of ASCP certification as a Medical Technologist
- Experience: Graduation from an approved Medical Technology program
- Special qualifications:Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory medicine techniques and practices. Demonstrated education and clinical training in the practice of laboratory medicine
- *Hours of work: *Shifts as scheduled
Title: Medical Technologist MT PRN
Location: Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02560-10281