HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Dietitian - Full Time in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Skyline Medical Center – Nashville, TN_
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of healthcare professionals at TriStarSkyline Medical Center, part of the TriStar Family of Hospitals. Our facilities offer a variety of career opportunities. With 18 hospitals and 10 ambulatory surgery centers located throughout Tennessee, Kentucky and North Georgia, you’re sure to find the one workplace that does more for you – personally and professionally.
The TriStar Health team is made up of approximately 5,300 physicians and nearly 10,000 employees united by one purpose: to make the most of each other’s talents. That means you’ll have the support and the resources you need to pursue your goals. Join us here for a rewarding future.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for a*full time* *Clinical Dietitian.*
* Provides nutritional care to patients by assessing patient needs/status.
* Implements care plan and educates patient on nutrition.
* Provide nutrition education to patients.
* Responsible for provision of nutrition education to inpatients and outpatients as appropriate /requested
* Evaluates effectiveness of counseling based on objective information
* Utilizes the Interdisciplinary education and communication record for inpatients
* Complete nutritional assessments and consults.
* Collects, analyzes, and summarizes relevant data from the patient and/or medical record including anthropometric and laboratory information, appetite, diet orders, nutrition history, medications, and medical concerns
* Interprets lab values and estimates nutrient requirements based on age, sex, medical condition, and level of activity.
* Completes physician orders within 36 hours of notification or in accordance with policy * Evaluates appropriateness of enteral and parenteral nutrition support, including energy, protein, and adequacy of fluid provisions. * Makes necessary recommendations in a timely and professional manner * Follows protocols for documentation in medical record * Evaluates the diet prescription relative to diagnosis and recommends changes as appropriate
* Provides community education. Organizes, plans and presents community nutrition education programs as requested. * Assists the Chief Clinical Dietitian in setting standards for the clinical area. * Identifies areas for improved performance. * Communicates ideas for improvement to management. * Assist with organizing, planning, and presenting clinical in-services to FNS employees, interns/students and other healthcare professionals. * Assists in review and revision of policies and procedures relative to the nutrition care process * Continually studies emerging trends and new research related to the practice of dietetics * Updates and/or develops nutrition information relevant to current practice theory including guidelines for care, and reference materials. * Utilizes CDR portfolio to track continuing education and professional development
_What we offer:_ * Competitive salary * Night and weekend shift differentials * Generous PTO Plan * Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc. * 401(k) Plan with 100% match * Employee Stock Purchase Program * Tuition Reimbursement * Consumer discounts * And many, many more!
_POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:_ * Bachelor's Degree * Registered Dietitian (licensed in the state of Tennessee)
Title: Clinical Dietitian - Full Time
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Skyline Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06020-55699