Lewis Tree Service, Inc Equipment Operator in Muncie, Indiana
- Proper maintenance and inspection of equipment as needed per Lewis Tree Service Policy and/or per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Proper operation and safe guarding of equipment per Lewis Tree Service Policy and/or per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Be familiar with the contract job specifications.
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the working areas.
- Reports any equipment problems, damage and/or all accidents to the Crew Leader.
- Responsible for enforcement of all safety policies and other duties as assigned.
Have a valid driver’s license, CDL and/or medical certification as required for the vehicle being operated.
Must be able to obtain and maintain Herbicide Certification and licensing as required by Lewis Tree Service Policy and local, state and federal laws.
Must have mechanical aptitude.
Must be able to perform physical labor such as lifting a minimum of 50 lbs to shoulder height or more.
Must be able to hear, speak and see; Ability to walk one mile or more.
Must be capable of operating two handed equipment (chain saw, circular saw etc.) and have the physical ability to endure extreme climate variances.
Must obtain and maintain CPR and First Aid cards.
If involved in tree operations, must be familiar with and meet the qualifications in this Manual that pertain to tree work.
Requisition Number: 16-0054
Post Date: 9/9/2016
Title: Equipment Operator