MUFG Union Bank Transaction Banking Client Service Manager, Director - West Coast in Monterey Park, California
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
• Manage the Treasury Management Services (TMS) Client Delivery Team (TMS Implementations, TMS Technical Support, TMS Customer Service).
• Based upon trends and/or new opportunities identified, devise new procedures to mitigate errors/reduce call rates.
• Focus on cross-training key staff members across both teams to ensure that a core set of individuals is trained in both MUFG Innovation and Check Manager for the purposes of customer side training.
• Produce periodic reports for the Department Manager to review related to the team’s performance.
• Work with Product Management to include statistical data in the TMS Monthly Report.
• Ensure that customer side issues are identified and resolved quickly and that TMS maintains strong perceptions with our clients.
• Ensure that TMS billing is completed in a timely accurate manner.
• Work to streamline the process or identify new tools that may be used to better serve the TMS community.
• Ensure compliance with all MUFG policies and procedures including all US banking regulations.
• Ensure that all staff members are trained as appropriate, including written and verbal communication skills training.
• Ensure client services personnel are offering solid advice in a positive manner.
• Ensure that the unit stays within the approved budget and further identifies and cost reduction opportunities.
• Ensure that all customer side setups are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Typically requires a college degree or equivalent work experience
• 15 years in cash management experience including in-depth knowledge of ACH, Wires transfer, Lockbox, Check Processing, and Balance Reporting. - Strong knowledge of industry wide data formats ( BAI, EDI, SWIFT, NACHA, XML).
• Strong understanding of telecommunications protocols including LU6.2, TCP/IP, bi-sync, sync, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience in direct customer support and sales.
• Experience in managing large scale development and implementation projects.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Project and other PM tools required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category
Job: *Transaction Banking
Title: Transaction Banking Client Service Manager, Director - West Coast
Location: CALIFORNIA-Monterey Park
Requisition ID: 10010286-WD