Philips Senior Global Product Manager in Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive the next great innovation in Healthcare or Personal Health? Do you want to be part of an Innovative environment where you can exchange ideas with leading universities, innovation institutes, startup companies and entrepreneurs? Philips is looking for Senior Innovation Product Manager that has a strong passion to identify, define and drive the new solutions into the market. This high visibility position will be located in the Pittsburgh area where you will be immersed within hub of several new innovative companies (e.g. Google and Uber) and internationally renowned universities (e.g. Carnegie Mellon).
The Senior Innovation Product Manager will drive creation of new solutions (integrated combination of products and services) from idea to initial market tests. The Senior Innovation Product Manager will work closely with customers, clinicians and innovation partners to build building profitable solutions that will transform healthcare and personal health. He/she works directly with marketing and engineering to capture the concepts into testable solutions, acting as the entrepreneur to drive the validation of these solutions within the target markets and segments.
· Develop an intimate knowledge of customer needs and competitors (existing and upcoming)
· Identify global market trends and drivers, and formulate and execute a strategic marketing plan.
· Develop business cases for transformational innovation solutions for consideration in the portfolio
· Embrace user consumer insights and other Voice of the Customer methods to define disruptive solutions that maximize value for customers and for Philips
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of our consumers, clinicians and payers combined with an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
· Create and evolve key marketing documents to enable successful alignment (i.e. Idea Brief, Product Strategy Brief, Market Requirements Document, Market Validation Plan, Product Launch Package)
· Be the Voice of the Customer expert with the development team, develop business requirements for new products and solutions; drive alignment of feature/function prioritization to maximize the value proposition
· Some knowledge of agile and lean methods to conduct global in-market commercial experiments
· Develop and maintain five-year strategic vision for product roadmap (for internal stakeholders and customers)
At Philips we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep and respiratory solutions. This tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
This position resides in the innovation group of Sleep & Respiratory Care, a business group of Philips HealthTech. Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic consiitons and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or engineering discipline; MBA strongly preferred
· 7 years in marketing, product management or related field
· Experience in high-tech / healthcare solutions businesses – or – experience with consumer medical devices
· Demonstrated leadership in product development (taking products from concept to launch), product management, and project management
· Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning and budgeting
· Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to drive valuable innovations
· Comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
· Proven written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to convey complex messages to influence colleagues and executive audiences
· Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and launch targets
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA at http://www.twitter.com/PhilipsJobsNA .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.