Aon Corporation Producer, Commercial P&C (Food, Ag, Beverage Specialty) in Minnesota
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit aon.com for more information on Aon and aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon’s global partnership with Manchester United.
About Aon Risk Solutions
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), is the worldwide leader in risk advice and insurance broking. Guided by the Aon Client Promise®, our teams help clients achieve profit, growth and continuity by delivering the best tailored and innovative risk solutions. We empower results through unmatched tools and capabilities, including the award-winning Aon Global Risk Insight Platform®. For more information, visit aon.com/empower results.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Producer II in our Bloomington, Minnesota office. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions.
- Provide leadership to organize internal industry and product resources to introduce Aon’s value proposition and strategic plan with a core focus of selling into the Manufacturing and/or Food, Ag and Beverage industries.
- Sells value driven suite of services/solutions to targeted prospects. Must be able to interact with C-Suite level at prospects.
- Emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current industry trends.
- Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work.
- Ability to uncover and identify prospect needs, primary goals and corporate and departmental objectives is critical.
- May be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing large projects/ programs.
- Serves as a senior member of the production team and may serve as a mentor or strategic advisor to other less seasoned producers
- Frequently interacts with senior level colleagues and prospects, frequently involving matters between different departments (i.e. – Finance and HR), other company divisions or units.
- Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
- Leads collaborative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
- Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
- Manage a team or play the lead role in the management of a portfolio of prospects’ business.
- Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to team members.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and experience and in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and our products and services.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
3+ years of experience inf selling Risk Management solutions and/or Health & Benefits insurance products.
- Experience preferably within the insurance industry.
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Active Life and Health and Property Casualty license is required.
This position is base salary and a bonus structure based on the amount of business you bring into the firm.
There is no relocation support for this role. Only serious candidates with a proven track record in commercial sales will be considered.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 56931
Location: United States, MN, Virtual