Johnson Controls Intern Post Graduate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Intern Post Graduate level engineering position is joining the team that performs advanced development of Controls, Building Automation System and Smart Building products used by our customers to run their buildings and manage their energy costs. Work as part of a team under the close direction of experienced engineers to apply and enhance your engineering development skills to develop applications, products and tools. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
As a member of the Application Technology and Advanced Development team for Building Efficiency group, the candidate will assist the engineers in the developing, testing and supporting of control related products for the Building Efficiency business. This includes:
- Propose and pioneer algorithms to optimize our cost and energy performance.
- Establish proof of concepts for algorithms to optimize our cost and energy performance.
- Technically harden established designs for algorithms to optimize our cost and energy performance.
- Verifying and validating control algorithms through unit test plans for control algorithms to optimize our cost and energy performance.
Execute the technology transfer plan to product development for algorithms to optimize our cost and energy performance. #external
Working on advanced degree in Mechanical Eng, Electrical Eng, Chemical Eng or similar discipline.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and independently
- Experience with Matlab and/or Simulink preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required
- Ability to work 12 hrs or more a week during the school year and 40 hrs a week during summer break
Organization: *Building Efficiency
Title: Intern Post Graduate
Requisition ID: WD30033004291