HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist Reg in Miami, Florida
*Registered Physical Therapist, Days Full-time, 0.8
Facility Description: Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
/Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for five consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
Job Description: The goal of the staff Physical Therapist is to perform a thorough evaluation of patient's assigned to him/her, to establish goals and plan of care to meet each patient's needs as outlined in the Department's Policy and Procedure Manual and to provide care, including delegation of responsibilities, in accordance with Florida Statute, American Physical Therapy Association Standards of Practice and JCAHO requirements and standards.
- Must have 1 year or more of Physical Therapy hospital or outpatient experience
- Pediatrics experience highly preferred in outpatient or hospital setting
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Florida
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds. /Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, Full Time/
Title: Physical Therapist Reg
Location: Florida-Miami-Kendall Regional Medical Center - Kendall
Requisition ID: 01356-7630