DataScan Service Manager - JM Lexus in Margate, Florida
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys the accountability of managing a service drive, creating relationships with customers and working with a talented team?
- Enjoys consulting with customers and providing the up most level of process efficiency and products on the Service Drive?
If so, JM Lexus is looking for Associate(s) like you! ... Benefits? Yes! We have those too!
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits!
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Health care and dependent-care spending accounts with Company contribution
- Retirement plans - Profit sharing, 401(k), pension
- Life insurance with AD&D;
- Short- and long-term disability
- Long-term care coverage
- Prescription drug program
- Educational assistance
- Training and mentoring programs
- Discounts on various automotive products and services
JM Lexus is currently looking for a Service Manager in our Service Department. The individual we are seeking must ensure top priority in customer satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain a productive flow to service department automotive repairs ensuring cars are completed by the promised time.
- Greet customers and address any concerns on a needed basis.
- Promote a safe work environment with quality customer service.
- Maintaining productivity levels determined by the Service Director.
- Work closely with the Sr. Management Team to implement marketing strategies.
- Interview, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of the Service Department staff, helping to ensure the company has the best associates possible.
- Maintain reporting systems required by Fixed Operations Director and the factory.
- Monitor and control the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Prepare pricing guides and maintenance menus for frequent labor operations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with vocational and technical schools to enhance personnel recruitment activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of dealership management experience in the service area.
- Must have been an automotive service advisor for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must be extremely proficient in technology systems including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and data exporting from automotive related technology.
- Must have solid grasp of financial statement management.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent mentoring, leadership and management skills.
- Displays discipline and a strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and a minimum of one weekend day every other week.
- Ability to mulit-task in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Requisition Number: 16-0407
Post Date: 10/13/2016
Title: Service Manager - JM Lexus
Alternate Location: JM Lexus
Location: FL - Margate