HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse, EP Cath Lab - Full Time in Margate, Florida
Registered Nurse - EP/Cath Lab, Full time **7A-330P Northwest Medical Center Margate, FL
Facility Description: Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
With the opening of our brand new, state of the art CV Tower and the future expansion of our Emergency Room which will double our ER in size, there is a lot of opportunity for professional growth. Cardiac services, oncology, neurosurgery and The Spine Institute - these are just a few of the areas in which we excel!
/Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
/Benefits:/ /We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./ / / Job Summary: The Cardiac Cath RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Must have active FL RN License
- BLS, ACLS and EKG Certifications required
- 3-5 years of previous experience
- Previous EP experience required
- 1 year of Cath Lab experience required
- Pruca/stimulator experience required;
- 3D mapping experience strongly preferred
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Clinically proficient in Cath Lab and EP procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, EP, Electrophysiology, Cath Lab, Cardiac Cath Lab, Full time, Day shift
Title: Registered Nurse, EP Cath Lab - Full Time
Location: Florida-Margate-Northwest Medical Center - North Broward County
Requisition ID: 00456-3204