Ericsson Head of Workforce Planning&Analytics in Madrid, Spain
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
GF Human Resources main responsibilities are to:
- Develop and deploy HR strategy, plans, and policies for Ericsson
- Develop strategy, directives, processes and tools for respective functional areas within HR.
- Provide global functional expertise and develop functional competence and efficiency.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are looking for a Head of Workforce Planning & Analytics Region Mediterranean (RMED) to partner with the Region Mediterranean Leadership team and Head of HR to guide and manage the overall workforce planning activity and recommend workforce actions in support of the Regions business goals and enhanced business performance.
Primary Objectives are to promote an optimized workforce, position workforce planning as an integral and valued part of managing the business, uses best in class workforce planning processes and analytics effectively and contributes to the development of global consistent practices.
The position is located in Madrid and you will report to the Head of Workforce Planning & Analytics globally.
Responsibilities & Tasks
You will also:
- Engage with RMED leadership team to participate in business planning activities.
- Participate with HR BP and RMED leadership team in growth planning, focusing on the competence and resource gap identification, analysis and action planning.
- Translate the business plan gaps into a workforce plan, continuously updated through regular tactical planning and resulting calibration.
- Provide workforce planning advice and recommendations.
- As a subject matter expert in workforce planning, provide innovative workforce solutions to address business issues.
- Advise the business on what workforce levers can be used and business outcomes they should expect as a result.
- Use workforce analytics and reporting to influence business decisions.
- Leverage and prepare reports and analytics that can make visible trends and data points that identify areas of focus, demonstrate the impact of workforce actions and lead to informed decisions.
- Review analytics with the leadership team, facilitate dialogue and recommend workforce actions and innovative solutions.
- Analyze business performance aligned to workforce changes to isolate problem areas and recommend solution options.
- Correlate business performance indicators and trends with those of workforce to identify patterns that hone in on areas where workforce actions will directly address specific business performance problems.
- Bring together workforce models and strategies to address problem areas and drive a plan of course correction.
- Actively participate as a Subject Matter Expert in the Workforce Planning & Analytics Community of Practice.
- Encourage the creation of best practices by actively participating in Community of Practice activities.
- Attend discussion groups, present new thought on workforce planning discipline, create/post white papers and articles as appropriate.
- Leverage thought leadership inside and outside of the Company, apply to daily work and share with greater community.
- Oversee the implementation of new workforce processes and tools.
- Oversee the implementation of workforce planning programs throughout the Region.
- Monitor the usage of those standards and procedures, ensuring they are consistently applied.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve any discrepancies.
- Degree in HR, Business or related discipline, Master of Business Administration or related
- Several years of experience from working in a management consulting position
- Basic knowledge of HR Processes & Disciplines
- Program and Project Management
- Business Acumen/Business Performance Management
- Breadth and depth of expertise in Workforce Planning is preferred
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || Madrid || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;