Philips Channel Trade Marketing in Madrid, Spain
Activation of Below the line campaigns (Manages the entire operational part of the process from brief to local delivery)
• Receives briefs & Check and complete briefs and specifications.
• Provides de-briefs together with an external supplier.
• Supports, as an expert, the TSM / CMMS teams in order to come out with the best proposal, controlling execution of creation and production.
• Works proactively to effectively manage and create smooth work flow.
• Ensures quality in services, products and processes, timely delivery, budget, efficiencies and saving opportunities.
• Creates production year plans, including the Philips Catalogue.
• Philips Brand guidelines compliance.
• Manager VAS process together with warehouse & distribution manager
• TSM Budget controlling
• Responsible for A&P purchase orders
Innovation expertise and supplier knowledge
• Develops expertise in the area of a focus touchpoint, monitors industry development in this area of expertise; benchmark competitors.
• In store excellence
Leads communication to the sales team and also the implementation in store, monitoring the presence of the brand in the stores.
•University degree•Min of 2 years experience in Marketing and/or Sales including category management/ trade shopper marketing (preferably in a FMCG company) with thorough understanding of shop floor
•Creative / out of the box thinking•Organizational skills•Strong team player •Strong negotiator and net-worker & communication skills
•Fluent in English•Digital capabilities•The position is based in Madrid and the starting date is as soon as possible