HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Part-time evening Collection Specialist 11/2016 in Louisville, Kentucky
Position information: Part-time evening shift: Monday-Thursday- 5:30 PM - 10 PM; Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM Full-time shifts are available, must be able to train 4 weeks on the part time schedule Salary: $14.85/hr
_Join us for open interviews, Tuesday, October 18th from 2 PM - 6 PM._ * Must bring printed copy of resume * Must not have interviewed in the last 6 months * No early/late arrivals * Professional dress required * No children allowed at the even 2700 Blankenbaker Pkwy, Suite 100 Louisville, KY 40299
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES–Perform consumer and/or insurance follow-up collections function on non-delinquent accounts for healthcare providers in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: • Negotiate account balances with guarantors to secure payment of outstanding account balances.
• Guide guarantors to resolutions using standardized payment tiers.
• Adhere to FDCPA and HIPAA guidelines.
• Route calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on standard account handling procedures.
• Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
• Update the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account.
• Adhere to standard production and collection goal requirements.
• Work within company attendance guidelines.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Practice and adhere to the Parallon “Code of Conduct" philosophy and “Mission and Values Statement".
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Title: Part-time evening Collection Specialist 11/2016
Location: Kentucky-Louisville-NPAS - Louisville
Requisition ID: 01690-120441